Monday, December 28, 2009

Damn.

Well, I'm lying on the bed now. Chatting and singing.
Okay, many ppl wanted me to blog bout YES Camp 09 , Christmas eve , Christmas day and so on, but i have nothing to blog. Sorry.
5 weeks holidays , but now... 7 days left. ><
Finally I am 15. Almost 15. And that means , PMR is nearer and nearer.
Please god, please take away my lazy-ness. PMR next year !
heard my sisters, brother and even my friends said, PMR easy !!! ABC !!!
But i didn't even do any revision.
Yes, Science and Maths only. That's all. Every time i told myself, Actions speak louder than words, but at last, Words speak louder than actions.
I still remembered the day I went to school to take result, I just like
" GOSH ! I sureeee dropped to other classes."
But fortunately, I am still, STILL stay in the first class.
My name should appear in 3J actually.
Yes you guys felt unfair right? I felt so ! Maybe GOD gimme the last chance, I WILL appreciate it ! I WILL !!
Year 2010.
Attend the tuition on Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday... till Saturday.
Wtf?
7 subjects, but i can't get all As.
Omfg.
1 word to describe myself,

Jasmine - the loser.

No comments: