Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The very last post in year 2009. [ Title copy from jane. LOL ! ]

I read rj's blog just now [ The last post in year 2009 ] , and i just realised I do nothing in this year. Enjoy, enjoy and enjoy. Wth ?

Alright,
Jasmine : " Say NO to E-M-O , because I am not a fish. I am not nemo !" xDDDD

Kay. I am now blogging in the darkness. Lol. Actually Im disturbing my sister and her friend. Lol
they were sleeping and I am kacau-ing. =DD

My bro sent me a song just now, entitled endless love. By mariah Carey and Luther Vandross. I love it. You should try to find this song. Kekeke

Its 313am. I m not sleepy yet. And i cant wake in the morning the next day. School reopen soon. So how am I going to wake up at 6 every morning? ahha.

Alright, bad habit. I must change ! but i think its quite hard to change. LOL.

Nighty night ~~ * xoxo **

No comments: