Sunday, February 28, 2010

ILU(:

Don't misundrstand a person who shows anger on u. Because this is most easiest n childish way to show deep love.

The most important thing in life is to love someone. The second most important thing in life is to have someone love you. The third most important thing is to have the first two things happen at the same time.

Play fair. Don't hit people. Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody.

Now, say you're sorry and MEAN it! Love is always having to say I'm sorry.

Tears are Better Than Smile Because, U Can Smile at Everyone, Butyou'll Cry For Only One, Who is Special to your Heart.

What is more painful? When a person whom you trust, hurts you ; Or The person whom you hurt, still trusts you?

Will u smile if I ask u to? Will u come if I call u? Will u understand if i m unable to express? Will u add a TOO if i say I MISS U ?

L O V E , is Just A Word Unless Someone Comes To You Along With The Meaning.

I do not fear to die, But My fear is that if i die, who'll Love U as much as i do?

ILU(:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will :D

LokiLexis said...

me too =)
wo0w u type this?